All interested persons are hereby notified that in accordance with Section 717 Chapter 12 of Title 29, Virgin Islands Code, as amended, dealing with the Economic Development Commission, Public Hearings on the following applications for tax exemption will be held on Thursday, December 2, 2004 at 10:00 a.m. at the Virgin Islands Port Authority Conference Room, Henry E. Rohlsen Airport, St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands.
NAME:…………….. TYPE:…………….. LOCATION:
1. Hollingsworth Management, LLC, *(DSB) Investment Management Consulting Services St. Croix, V.I.(New)
2. Chemical Manufacturers Int'al, LLC, Manufacturing Chlorine Bleach St. Croix V.I. (New)
3. Mario's Virgin Crystal, LLC, Bottle Water Production St Croix, V.I.(New)
4. Seaborne Virgin Islands, Inc. Transportation St. Croix, V.I.(Extension)
5. Virgin Islands Telephone Corporation Utility/Communications St.Thomas, V.I. (Extension)
Any person, firm or corporation interested in the approval or disapproval of the applications may appear and be heard, provided that a written statement is submitted to the Chief Executive Officer of the Economic Development Commission at least one day prior to the hearing at #116 Kings Street, Frederiksted, St. Croix USVI 00840, (Phone) 773-6499 (Fax) 773-7701.
Frank Schulterbrandt, Esq.
Chief Executive Officer
*DSB = Designated Business Service